What's this bird wednesday


 I've been trying to think of more content to put up on the blog over the summer and thought I'd give "What's this bird Wednesday" a try. I have an abundance of bird photos from this spring, so I was thinking of posting a few every Wednesday for a weekly bird quiz.
Anyone interested? Maybe? Kinda?

Anyway just post your guesses in the comments, I'll announce answers next week.

I've added 6 photos below, all taken in Bruce/Huron this past May. Birds in flight are my favourite things to photograph, so they'll likely dominant my quizzes. Sorry😉.


                    
#1

#2

#3

#4

#5

#6

1 comment:

  1. NOWA, PIWA, BGGN, LBBG, REVI, and BRBL.
    Looking forward to your next post!

    ReplyDelete

Panama Trip - Part 1

Just after midnight on the morning of February 22nd (I couldn't really sleep due to preflight jitters/trip excitement, so to me it was s...