Calendar Ad



 Hey everyone!


I’ve decided to sell calendars for the first time this year, and I’m advertising early so people could get some in time for Christmas if they want. I posted this on social media and figured I may as well throw it on the blog as well.

I’m still working out which photos I’ll be using, but below are some of my favourites from the last two years as samples… note that not all will appear in the calendar, definitely some of them, plus shots of similar quality.


I’ll be printing two sizes of hangable wall calendars:


Small (11.5”x8”) - $28

Large (17”x11”) - $35


Both prices include shipping in Canada 


Email me at kiahjasper@gmail.com to order ✌️








No comments:

Post a Comment

Panama Trip - Part 1

Just after midnight on the morning of February 22nd (I couldn't really sleep due to preflight jitters/trip excitement, so to me it was s...