Check out the new blog/website!!

 


In my last post I mentioned that I haven't posted much content recently because I was quite busy during the late fall of 2023... Well a large reason for that was because I was spending a lot of time building a website for a new business I created with Alessandra! The business is called GyrKite Birding Tours, which combines the names of both of our favourite birds (the Gyrfalcon and Swallow-tailed Kite). The goal is to do what we love (birding) and share our passion for the outdoors with others, while travelling around to fun birding locations. For this upcoming year, we will be focusing on Ontario for our guided trips, but if all goes well we will be branching out to other parts of Canada and even the tropics in the future! Right now we're in the launch phase trying to spread the word about our company with the birding community, so if you could share it with friends family we would greatly appreciate it.

On the new website we've also started the "GyrKite Blog", where we plan to do posts about bird identification, bird-finding in different regions as well as updates about our tours. I still plan to use this blog from time to time, though I won't be posting at the same rate that I did in 2022 : ) 


If you've enjoyed reading this blog, I encourage you to check out the new blog and follow along! Maybe even join use on a tour one day!


LINK TO GYRKITE TOURS HERE




- Gyrfalcon from 2020... Because why not??


No comments:

Post a Comment

Panama Trip - Part 1

Just after midnight on the morning of February 22nd (I couldn't really sleep due to preflight jitters/trip excitement, so to me it was s...